We have a few updates to share
1) This Sunday morning we will be meeting in the parking lot again for worship. There is a change in the time, however, as we will be meeting at 9am instead of 10. Please make plans to be there and take part. In addition, we would like to ask everyone to sit closer to the building if possible (while maintaining social distancing).
2) This Sunday evening at 7pm we will be having our graduation recognition outside in the parking lot at the church. In conjunction with this, a table will be set out for the graduates Sunday morning with bags for cards for those who may not be able to come back at 7pm. Food, drinks, and cake will be provided.
3) I hope that you will take part in our Daily Devotional series that we have been sharing on YouTube and Facebook. We believe this is a great way to help us all grow closer to the Word of God during this time of separation.
4) For those who may not have heard, due to the circumstances/situations in our state, the Board of Directors at Indian Creek Youth Camp have decided it is in the best interest of all involved to cancel the planned weeks for the summer. For those of you who were looking forward to camp, we certainly hope you will make plans now to be a part of Our Week next summer! If you have any questions, text or email Alex.
5) I am wanting to put together some videos featuring many of you speaking on lessons you may have learned during this quarantine. Please be thinking of some things you would like to share (3-5 minutes).
For TONIGHT’S Zoom:
Topic: Wednesday Night Bible Class
Time: Jun 3, 2020 06:30 PM Central Time (US and Canada)
Meeting ID: 729 9132 3691