March 31, 2021 Update
Our congregation will abide by the suggestions of our state officials and state health officials. In accordance with our state’s governor lifting the mask ordinance for the state, masks will be optional for those in attendance beginning April 11th. Please be respectful of others in attendance as not everyone will be completely comfortable at this time. We request that social distancing still be observed in the separation of the pews. Thank you all for being so understanding during this unprecedented time. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to the elder on call for assistance.
October 2, 2020 Update
The Elders have been working on a plan to resume worship in our church building. Starting
Sunday, October 11, 2020 we will resume worship in the building at 9:00AM and 5:00PM.
Starting Wednesday, October 14, 2020 we will resume mid-week devo in the building at
6:30PM. After careful consideration and prayer, we have come up with guidelines and logistics
for everyone to follow. They are:
- Masks ARE required at all times while in the building. Please be considerate and show respect
to your fellow church family members and wear a mask.
- We request families to sit together as much as possible.
- Those leading in worship are not required to wear a mask when they are leading. Otherwise,
a mask required.
- Regarding singing, masks will be worn during singing. If you are worried about singing with a
mask on, remember we are singing to God not the ones around us and we are sure God is hearing
- Refrain from roaming the building as much as possible to minimize the need for cleaning.
- Work with your children to not run in the building or congregate together inside the building.
This is out of respect for your fellow church family members.
- The glass doors and the main wooden door will remain open during entry and exit.
- Communion will be handed out at each door as you enter.
- Contributions can be dropped off as you exit the building.
- Sunday night communion will be in a separate classroom after evening worship.
- Every-other-pew is taped off for social distancing. Please do not sit in a taped off pews.
- The building will be sanitized after Sunday AM, Sunday PM, and Wednesday PM.
- Live streaming will continue to be available on Facebook and YouTube.
- Radio streaming will continue for vehicles in the parking lot at 87.9.
Thank you for your cooperation and God Bless,
June 25, 2020 Update
Good morning everyone! We will continue to have worship in the parking lot for the foreseeable future beginning at 8:00. We are working on trying to get our live streaming capability set up for outside so that those that cannot be with us in person have the ability to still worship with everyone. We are also working on a Radio Transmitter option for those in their automobiles so they hear the service through their automobile radio. We still have some challenges to overcome but hopefully, we will have more instructions before Sunday so be looking for that information in the email that contains the bulletin.
Thank you for being patient and flexible as we continue to work our way through these unique times. As it was stated Sunday, there may be times we have to make changes to our plan due to weather, etc. so we will notify you as quickly as possible if changes are necessary.
We hope everyone has a good week and thank you for being a positive influence to everyone.
June 18, 2020 Update
Good afternoon church family. We hope that everyone is having a great week! The elders just wanted to pass along that we will have services in the parking lot this Sunday beginning at 8:30 AM so that we can take advantage of the shade and cooler temps. We will have more information Sunday morning about what our plans are going forward. We hope everyone has a good rest of the week and we look forward to seeing you Sunday at 8:30 AM in the parking lot when we can worship God together.
Updated June 10, 2020
The Elders wanted our church family to know we will be assembling together for worship Sunday morning, at 10:00 a.m., in the parking lot at the church building.
Two major things to let you know about:
1) For the next two Sundays (May 24 and May 31), we will worship as we did this past Sunday. We will park in the school parking lot (with the exception of our elderly and handicapped) and then gather in the parking lot for worship. Masks and gloves are a personal decision, but please be respectful of everyone and try to maintain social distancing. Also, in the event of rain, worship will still be conducted in the parking lot, but we will ask everyone to remain in their cars and you will be directed to parking places that will be conducive for worship. Please make plans to join us! (In addition, Bible class will be posted online and Sunday night’s study will be posted online.)
2) Below you will find the link for our Zoom Bible study. Please make plans to join us as we had a great time of study together last Wednesday night!
Topic: Wednesday Night Bible Study
Time: June 17, 2020, at 6:30 PM Central Time (US and Canada)
Meeting ID: 796 786 8094
I hope you all are having a wonderful day!
One final thing, if you have not been taking a look at our Daily Devotional series, please go back and check those out. It is intended to be a resource for you and your family during this time of separation.